Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chick Bricks

Hi everyone!

One of the best things a kid can have is LEGO! I'm a huge fan! It's so simple and creative, it's amazing! So this wonderful toy gave me the inspiration to make some more cool earrings. I found some rare colored bricks, so I already had the material, but the "how" was still a big question. I've been busy for a couple of days with this project... you need some precise tools, some experience, a little practice and lots of PATIENCE! 
Of course, I didn't want to ruin my nice new bricks, so I had to sacrifice some of my old childhood Lego's for the practice :( But it totally worth it, because I'm really satisfied with the result! I only had anthracite earring hooks, but actually they look quite cool with the bricks!!





This project was a lot of fun! It brought back tons of childhood memories! To tell you the truth, I felt like a kid again making the earrings. And I have some new ideas for other ones! That's the most amazing thing about Lego: you can't ever stop playing it! 


BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment