Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas Special Edition

Hi everyone!

Christmas is here in 2 months, so I thought it's not too early to make something special.
I knew that I'm going to make the earigamies from special craft paper with Christmas motives, but that was all. And then actually Mieke gave me the idea, to make a an origami box which refers to the color of the earrings or something, because girls like everything what comes in a cute little box... So true, I'm like this myself :)
I started to think, and then I had the idea, that a box with a crane on top of it would be really cool. I think it's the perfect present... it's not too big, very original and you can be sure, that no one has the same as yours, because I make only one pair of each!
I'm quite proud of myself, it turned out better than I expected! 














BB

No comments:

Post a Comment